What is Conectiv Lifting Threads?
- It is a new technique of non-surgical lifting based on the placement of several threads in the dermis, resulting in an improvement of the sagging from the inside.
- In addition, the Conectiv Lifting Threads stimulates the creation of collagen and elastin, which results in cell regeneration and skin rejuvenation.
- The threads produce an effect of skin tightening and lifting at the same time, creating thus a lifting effect without surgery.
- This thread is made of polydioxanone material (PDO), used in cardiac surgery.
- Conectiv Lifting Threads are absorbable and do not cause rejection by the body, and can be applied in different areas.
- An immediate lifting effect occurs; improvement is visible one month after the session and consolidated after three months.
- They produce immediate lifting effect without surgery.
- It is a simple, easy, inexpensive and quick technique (lasting less than one hour) for both physician and patient.
- The patient will be able to come back to normal life immediately.
- It is a minimally invasive technique; no stitches, no surgery, no infections or risks to the patient. The patient can be retouched any time if the latter requires it.
- The PDO threads are reabsorbed in about 6 months and the result lasts for 12-18 months (lasting longer than the botulinum toxin).
- Immediate effect, being consolidated after 3 months.
- This technique can be complemented with other techniques of revitalization and facial tightening such as PRP and with the joint use of vitamins with hyaluronic acid.
The Conectiv Lifting Threads can be applied on:
- Face: Cheekbones, external part of the eyebrow, forehead, nasolabial furrow, marionette lines, periorbicular and periocular wrinkles.
- Body: Abdomen, gluteus, arms, or inner side of the legs.